You are here

The foreign visitors who have close relatives in Cuba can apply at the embassies for a family visa. (Parents, brothers and sisters, wives and husbands, sons and daughters).

This family visa allows you to stay at the house of your relatives in Cuba without any other permission from the authorities. This visa is issued for a maximum stay of 30 days, but once in Cuba it can be extended to another 30 days (maximum 90 days in total), at the Office of the Cuban Immigration Directorate.


  1. A fullfilled application form
  2. Photocopy of a valid passport (valid for at least 6 months after the departure date from Cuba)
  3. Photocopy of the flight reservation.
  4. Fee (Contact the embassy to know the available form of payments)

You can check our section Cuban embassies and consulates around the world to get the contact information of these embassies and easily adquire your visa.


Tourist Guide: