You are here

The tourist visa allows you to be 30 days (within 180 days of issue) in the country, and it can be obtained at the Cuban embassies or consulates or from some travel agents.

It is important to know that it is not allowed to make any professional activity or to study in Cuba, if you only have a tourist visa or tourist card. With a tourist visa you are not allowed to stay in private houses in Cuba, if the owner does not has a special permission from the authorities.

The tourist Visa can be extended for 30 more days at the Inmigration Directorate in Cuba.


  1. A fullfilled application form
  2. Photocopy of a valid passport (valid for at least 6 months after the departure date from Cuba)
  3. Photocopy of a return ticket or travel agent voucher for pre-paid travel package.
  4. Fee (Contact the embassy to know the available form of payment).

You can check our section Cuban embassies and consulates around the world to get contact information of these embassies and easily adquire your visa.



Tourist Guide: