You are here

Some travel agencies, tour operators or airlines are allowed to issue a Tourist Visa Card that is valid for one single trip of 30 days (within 6 months of issue). This can be extended in Cuba at the Cuban Immigration Directorate office for another 30 days. Only for Canadian citizens, the card is valid for 90 days and can be extended for another 90 days.

In order to get it, the traveller must have a pre-booked and pre- paid hotel accommodation in Cuba through an officially recognized tour operator.


Tourist Guide: